It’s a perfect time to reset your practice management style. Remember that nothing stays the same, so you shouldn't either.
Here are the 12 Best Practices Sandy discusses with detail:
- Look back at 2021 and review it. What worked well and what didn’t work.
- Keep score.
- Sharpen your skills. Take CE. Implement it.
- Zest up your office. Redo your office, but take a look at your office with a fresh view point.
- Become a better leader. Earn respect from their team and make sure your being honest and ethical. Appear strong even on bad days. Don’t gossip. Never tell a lie. Systems allow you to delegate. Delegate means organization.
- Manage time better. 168 hours each week. Keep a log during the day and see where the problems are.
- Improving patient retention.
- Manage your team daily. They should always be learning. Define duties.
- Have morning huddles.
- Improving communication within the team. People are more likely to tell the truth when you put things in writing
- Put some marketing actions in place.
- Scheduling more efficiently. Put someone in charge of the schedule.